Andrew Pierce talks to Michael Kill of the Nighttime Industries Association about the impact a further lockdown extension could have on his industry and asks why the Government still haven’t delivered on their promise to reduce the cost of holiday Covid tests. Plus, do you fancy owning your own corner of Englands green and pleasant land? Andrew speaks to one women who bought her own woodland – complete with a wood-fired hot tub.
- Support the #LETUSDANCE Video Campaign #Savenightlife #Whatnext
- A Government decision to delay roadmap will decimate night time economy as 1 in 4 businesses will close within weeks
- Re-heated watchdog proposals fail to address biggest issue facing UK workers – fire and rehire
- 85% of football fans say restrictions will ruin watching Euros at pub this summer
- Committee “unpersuaded” on Government’s three zones approach